Celebrating the Unicorn Week! 1 week down, 13 more to go.

It is official.  I have finished week 1 of January outseason, Intermediate with EN.  This is my 2nd Outseason with EN and so far it is just as I remember it.  It hurts so good! 

And as a record, this was the first time that I have ever hit training 100% in any week in my life. EVER. It was a Unicorn week!
 
 
Something that I did not believe existed (my ability to complete an entire week of training as prescribed) does in fact exist! 
 
After the 5k TT on Wednesday,  I got my V02Max interval bike ride done on Thursday, then rocked out my bike and run on Saturday and my run on Sunday.   I made it to the gym 3 times last week, which puts me behind only 1 day for the year in order to get my reimbrusement from work on gym membership.   I plan on going 3 times this week, which will put me right on track. 
 
In other news, I am looking forward to rocking out the workouts this week and I plan on getting them done in the morning when I can perform much better and not interfere with my sleeping patterns.
 
So goal for tonight is to go to be at 8:30 with the intent of sleeping, not sitting on my phone for hours playing games or surfing Facebook, and getting up at 4:30 to get in the bike ride and run brick I have on plan. 
 
*deep breath*  I can do this.
 
Until next time,
Iron Seashell

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022: I Proudly Race with BASE Performance #whythisteam

What is the hardest part of Ironman? Reflecting back on journeys past and the friend who had the audacity to call me out on my fears.